- This event has passed.
September 9, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Do you need a break? Do you need to recharge? Do you need to relax? Are you experiencing emotional overload, toxic stress, running on fumes, drained for no reason, irritability, brain fog?
Time for some self-love. Bring your yoga mat, water, pillow, blanket, flip-flops, and favorite stone.
Join Tenisha Dandridge LAc owner of Everyone’s-Place, and our wonderful host Leo M. Hickman, for this 5 part series on using Traditional Chinese medicine to develop your self-love plan in this 2-hour mini-retreat
1. Come learn about the 5 different elements in Chinese Medicine and how you can apply them to your everyday health.
2. Enjoy relaxing treatments designed to help you de-stress, including acupuncture, Tai Qi, sound therapy, herbal tea, crystals, affirmations, aromatherapy and more.
3. Learn how these treatments affect your mind, body, and spirit from the view of Traditional Chinese medicine. Also,
4. Learn about the evidenced-based research behind these different modalities. And
5. Leave with a self-love care plan that works for you.
This is a class to show you how to relax, recharge, and most importantly how to slow down. Are you ready for some me time?
This event is purposely kept small so tickets must be purchased in advance. To confirm your space at this unique event simply purchase a ticket. All ticket sales are final. Tickets are $35-$65 Sliding scale pay what you choose. Yup! Pick what you want to pay between $35-$65. I do it this way because not everyone has equal financing to give. You can pick a price that doesn’t leave you feeling stressed about attending. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE IN SERVICES BASED ON THE PRICE YOU PAY!
Call or text or email
Tenisha Dandridge LAc